Friday, April 07, 2006

insecurities and uncertainties

For some time now, this community participation factor of this blog has steadily decreased. I certainly don't want to be a nay-sayer, (I picture an old goat naying when i say that word...baaah!) but perhaps it's time I faced the facts.

I am certain that there are many reasons for the decrease to a trickle in participation. Life is about change after all. Now, I must determine if EWAG's time is spent or if it is just in need of change. If it is time to let go, then I will have great comfort in knowing that this lil goddess blog has given much joy. It has served its purpose of acceptance well.

Thank you for being a part of it, from the depths my heart.

Weigh in on this...let me know how you feel about it. Now's the time to speak and be heard, dear goddesses.

6 comments:

funkyjunkie said...

no, no, no ... the goddess blog can't go anywhere. While, yes, I'll admit that I'm sorely lacking in my participation.

I don't think ending EWAG is the answer, but maybe consider a change in focus, or a widened focus or ... I don't know ... I always have a million thoughts to post (most surrounding pregnancy or the lack thereof). But, intentions only get you so far, I guess.

But, really, you're the blog admin, so the choice is ultimately yours.

BohemeMama said...

I personally need to post more. And I plan on it. So if you keep it, I'll be here!

littlehedgehog said...

I love this blog. I frequently forget to write anything because my brain is taken up with knitting and yarn these days and I assume most people would find it boring. But I do have two projects that I should post about here. And I'll do that!

dawn said...

Yes, this is a great place to visit. And i do need to participate more, thanks for the nudge.

It is your creation...so no hard feelings if you decide to ditch it.

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

I appreciate the feedback. It helped me see something more clearly. Thank you.

I believe that anything you goddesses feel like sharing is relevant, but it's up to you to believe in your importance. I see a woman (womyn) who is moving towards this self-acceptance as a goddess. Thus, you are all goddesses capable of creating great beauty in my eyes.

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

I have just put up a notice for all members who wish to continue as an active part of the blog to email me. Since you four have already spoke of your enthusiasm (thanks for that), I will include you on the list automatically.

My plan is to revamp the look a bit, include some background info on all members and add some features.