Friday, April 07, 2006


Hi Girlies. Sarah(BohemeMama) here. I want to say hello, and say that I really need to post more. See, I have some issues. I'm afraid no one will care what I have to say. Core self worth issues. Instead of running from this, I am offering it up as something to share with a community of Women.
My mother abandoned me at age 2, my dad molested and raped me until I was 11. This is why I have a hard time reaching out.
Yes, I am in therapy! Have been for years. But my point is, I wonder how many Women feel this isolation from others..Will anyone care? Will I be accepted? Those are the voices. But I am not listening, not today.

Thoughts?
Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

littlehedgehog said...

I think a lot of women feel this isolation and certainly feel the fear of being ridiculed by other women. Maybe it's me but I blame those stupid red carpet dress critique shows.

I love that collage. Did you do it?

The Whole Self said...

i totally hear you!

funkyjunkie said...

mmm, yes ... we women can be strange creatures. one on hand, we seek each other out for support. on the other hand, we single each other out with our catty behavior. why are we so weird? maybe littlehedgehog is on to something ...