Wednesday, February 22, 2006

goddess interviewing

I would like to create a separate page, similar to an about us page, that lists us and our interviews with the option to post a pic as well. I feel that would help us establish a deeper connection with each other.

How does that sound? We can start by pairing off or if you have another suggestion, feel free to voice it.

Here are the questions:

Basics: name (how they'd like to be addressed), age, and location.

1. What feminine aspect do you like most about yourself? What feminine aspect do you admire most in your women friends?

2. If you were to adapt an archetype, would you consider yourself a maiden, mother, crone, or goddess?

3. What is the most important thing a woman can do for herself?

4. Is there an activity or process that you use during times of imbalance that provides you with some inner peace?

5. Tell us about a woman that influenced your view of the feminine.

6. What does feminism mean to you? Is there an area of feminism that interests you?

7. Interviewer's own question to go here.

Added 3/1/06: My intention was to create a more personal connection between us with the pairing off idea. We could do it via email without a deadline. Originally, these questions were intended for us to use in profiling a woman we admired.

Perhaps, my earlier sensuality quiz would be a better idea, as there has been limited response to this post? I could use the ones I already have for the about us page and ask the remaining members to fill it out.

7 comments:

Colette said...

Wow - what a great idea - I think it's wonderful!

Blue said...

I agree wonderful idea...

:)

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colette said...

hmmm....

I would like to print out the questions and then do an answer/essay type of thing - pairing off might be difficult to achieve with each of us, considering our otherwise busy lives...we could do it that way and then it would open up things amongst us here on the blog and people could ask us why we answered the way we did - what do you guys all feel about this approach?

Love the questions, they're brilliant!

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

My intention was to create a more personal connection between us with the pairing off idea. We could do it via email without a deadline. Originally, these questions were intended for us to use in profiling a woman we admired.

Perhaps, my earlier sensuality quiz would be a better idea, as there has been limited response? I could use the ones I already have for the about us page and ask the remaining members to fill it out.

Colette said...

Jennifer,

I am not sure why this did not post the first time...I will try again...

Would you have a problme with us answering the questions you posed anyway? I feel like I don't know you guys really well and also you don't know me (unless you've read my blog from beginning to end and that's an undertaking *grin* AND a committment (LOL))

I really like the questions and I don't necessarily have to post them here (perhaps on my own blog?) or maybe just e-mail them to you...I'd like to know how the other's feel about this as well....I know there's not been a lot of response but I love the questions and think they tell a lot about a woman and her values/views etc...

*hugs*

C -

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

Not at all. :) If you'd like to email your answers to me that would be fine.