I would like to create a separate page, similar to an about us page, that lists us and our interviews with the option to post a pic as well. I feel that would help us establish a deeper connection with each other.
How does that sound? We can start by pairing off or if you have another suggestion, feel free to voice it.
Here are the questions:
Basics: name (how they'd like to be addressed), age, and location.
1. What feminine aspect do you like most about yourself? What feminine aspect do you admire most in your women friends?
2. If you were to adapt an archetype, would you consider yourself a maiden, mother, crone, or goddess?
3. What is the most important thing a woman can do for herself?
4. Is there an activity or process that you use during times of imbalance that provides you with some inner peace?
5. Tell us about a woman that influenced your view of the feminine.
6. What does feminism mean to you? Is there an area of feminism that interests you?
7. Interviewer's own question to go here.
Added 3/1/06: My intention was to create a more personal connection between us with the pairing off idea. We could do it via email without a deadline. Originally, these questions were intended for us to use in profiling a woman we admired.
Perhaps, my earlier sensuality quiz would be a better idea, as there has been limited response to this post? I could use the ones I already have for the about us page and ask the remaining members to fill it out.