goddess interview revisited
Basics: name (how they'd like to be addressed), age, and location.
1. What feminine aspect do you like most about yourself? What feminine aspect do you admire most in your women friends?
2. If you were to adapt an archetype, would you consider yourself a maiden, mother, crone, or goddess?
3. What is the most important thing a woman can do for herself?
4. Is there an activity or process that you use during times of imbalance that provides you with some inner peace?
5. Tell us about a woman that influenced your view of the feminine.
6. What does feminism mean to you? Is there an area of feminism that interests you?
7. Interviewer's own question to go here.
What do you all think?
Edit (11/2/05) Here is the original post that sparked these questions to recap:
What would you goddesses think about interviewing another goddess? Perhaps someone you admire that lives her life as a strong spirit of femininity, as you see it of course? I would like to create a regular feature that honors a goddess one of us knows and celebrates her life. What do you all think? and would you be willing to contribute?