Every Woman is a Goddess is a community blog of women sharing life and acceptance.

Important notice from the Creatrix: In the process of refreshing the look and infusing EWAG with new commitment, I asked those members who wished to continue participating to email me. All other members have been removed. Please email creatrix[at]iamgoddess.com if you'd like to be added again.

Friday, October 28, 2005

goddess interview revisited

Based on my previous post on goddess interview questions and the comments I received, I've added two more questions. That makes seven in total, the last being made up by the interviewer herself.

Basics: name (how they'd like to be addressed), age, and location.

1. What feminine aspect do you like most about yourself? What feminine aspect do you admire most in your women friends?

2. If you were to adapt an archetype, would you consider yourself a maiden, mother, crone, or goddess?

3. What is the most important thing a woman can do for herself?

4. Is there an activity or process that you use during times of imbalance that provides you with some inner peace?

5. Tell us about a woman that influenced your view of the feminine.

6. What does feminism mean to you? Is there an area of feminism that interests you?

7. Interviewer's own question to go here.

What do you all think?

Edit (11/2/05) Here is the original post that sparked these questions to recap:
What would you goddesses think about interviewing another goddess? Perhaps someone you admire that lives her life as a strong spirit of femininity, as you see it of course? I would like to create a regular feature that honors a goddess one of us knows and celebrates her life. What do you all think? and would you be willing to contribute?

6 Comments:

Blogger Neo said...

Jenn - DOH! I'm a dude, and therefore can't answer your questions.

What a scam!

;)

7:47 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

those are some good questions.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Hi,
I'm not clear as to who your interview subjects are. Please enlighten me!
SG

7:13 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Ahhh. I see.
I like these questions!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'd be happy to participate!

Let me know & love the questions...

:)

10:53 AM  
Blogger BohemeMama said...

love you, love this blog, and love the questions~

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home