Thursday, September 08, 2005


Crafters United has partnered with Etsy.com to offer donated indie items for sale on the Etsy website. You can find the store here and all proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund, which is providing hot meals to victims and rescue workers, as well as providing other much needed assistance such as shelter, medical needs and even therapy for victims.

So far there are over 700 items listed and over 14,000.00 dollars have been raised!

I know that fellow Goddess Jess over at
Funky Junkie has donated three pieces of jewelry and I donated two bracelets (still waiting to get confirmation as of yet). So if you have a chance and would like to help, stop by you’re sure to fall in love with one of the unique handcrafted items!

3 comments:

littlehedgehog said...

I've been selling my knitting too! Just shipped some out today :)

Blue said...

Oh Noelle! I am sorry I didn't know, that's so cool :D

littlehedgehog said...

Hey! It's ok! It's all for a good cause :)