Friday, July 29, 2005

interview questions

I've been mulling this over for awhile and here are the questions I've come up with in regards to my goddess interview idea.

Basics: name (how they'd like to be addressed), age, and location.

1. What feminine aspect do you like most about yourself? What feminine aspect do you admire most in your women friends?

2. If you were to adapt an archetype, would you consider yourself a maiden, mother, crone, or goddess?

3. What is the most important thing a woman can do for herself?

4. Tell us about a woman that influenced your view of the feminine.

I'm having a bit of difficulty with this. I think we should have 5 questions that are fixed for everyone, with the option for the interviewer to ask more of her own choosing. Comments? Can you help me come up with another question as well?

2 comments:

Blue said...

What great questions to start with and I like the idea about the interviewer asking one of the own. Here is my suggestion for the fifth question, how about:

What action (or inaction) do you take when your life seems to be out of balance to bring to back in balance or to create some peace of mind?

I am sure you can come up with a much more elegant way of phrasing it
:)

Meg said...

What is your "feminist goal?" Something like that about what area of feminism in your life do you wish to explore/expound on/get better at? Bleh. Like Blue, I'm sure you can do better on wording.