Tuesday, July 26, 2005

free sex


free sex
Originally uploaded by irregulargirl.


I've been asked to lead a weekly photo discussion in the Sex and Psychology group on Flickr. I picked this photo from the group's pool because it brings up so many questions for me and I am curious as to what others think.

What does free sex mean? Is sex really ever free? Does gender matter?

I know sex for me can be freeing, but it isn't free. I have to invest myself in it.

So what is free sex? and is this image a solid representation of it?

If you like to follow the discussion as it develops, go here.

1 comment:

Cap'n Marrrrk said...

Free Sex?

Yes, have some.

I don't know...I had said "there aint no such thing as a free lunch," but then I just erased it because there is on occasion.

Gender can matter when it's mattering time. Men can cut loose a lot more than women, but not always.

As for that image, as a male, I find it sexy that some women can lick their breasts, but the placement and the dirtiness of the environment make me think that while the sex may be free, there would be a little something extra included in that act.