Wednesday, June 01, 2005

promotion of the shameless type.

Props to other goddessi first ...

Blue with her BlueStone Jewelry ... growing wings & taking flight. Congrats!

Fellow Switchboard member spunky kitty with her adorable handmade fleece kitty caps. How could you not help smiling if you saw someone walking down the street in a kitty cap ... or a panda cap ... or even a bunny cap. I'm diggin' on the bobcat cap. :)

And, (shameless) props to me ...

funky junkie's new look. I've given the website a colorful facelift. :)

Happily Handmade Giveaway ... I'm participating, so zip to my webbity to enter. Then, enter at each participant's site to increase your chances ... and to see all the great handmade goodies you could get your paws on!

4 comments:

Susan said...

New Funky Junky site looks good! I also enjoyed Blues's site with her funky chunky bracelets.

Blue said...

Hey thanks Susan :)

And thank you Jess! You are such a sweetie
*BIG HUG*

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

yay! awesome self promo jess! :)

funkyjunkie said...

well, thank you all, ladies! :)