Monday, April 04, 2005

Touched by The Goddess

I wrote this a couple of years ago during a period of self-discovery and self-realization. I thought I would share as my first entry among my sisters, because we are all among Goddesses.


The night you came to me by the lake
A great wall of fire circled around me
A white light that was pure energy itself.
Music of the waves gently danced upon the shore
The moon was luminous and powerful.
The phantasms of world had engulfed my dreams


And you...You held me tight
You pulled me from the darkness of the void
And breathed life into my empty soul.

You held my hand through the Forest of Fear
I can feel your energy flow through my veins
As if the Great River of life awakens me.
The darkness that shrouded my very being.


The terror that imprisioned me,
Webs of deception and panic that plagued my spirit
Were thundered away into oblivion
When I had awaken to my new life

And new existance.
© S. L. Smith July 27, 2002

1 comment:

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

Welcome, dragonfly! such a lovely introduction...thank you for sharing.

happy to have you! well met!