Monday, April 18, 2005

Altars...

Just sharing a quick photo I took the other night of my altar after setting it up and doing a little healing and protection candlemagick for a friend who is five days past her delivery date and as of last night was having a miserable time dealing with spinning the baby in the right position. I haven't heard from them today so I'm hoping their little one arrived safe and sound along with mama feeling fine.

I love the way the light in the room reflected off the red bedspread nearest the window, just enough to compliment the candlelight and cast a rosey hue all around the altar. I invoked rose and centered on pink as the healing color for the light to travel through. Just thought I'd share this with you, my friends. Would be great to see any photos you all have of altars or other sacred spaces you create, just in terms of sharing visual energies.

3 comments:

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

Truly beautiful, pixie! The peaceful warmth radiates through to me. :)

dawn said...

Yes, beautiful!

I will try and take a shot of mine (set for the passing of my gran at this point) and post it later.

Rori said...

That is gorgeous. I need to make one.