Thursday, March 31, 2005

you are divine bonbons

What does this mean? -- I AM GODDESS...

You noticed that I left out the "a"? Think about it.

Now that you've had a moment...let me tell you what I see (and that's with all my senses!) in you. I see divine beauty ineptly labeled as woman. I see sacred. I see goddess. I see the feminine, the sensual, the powerful creatrix...that is you.

Here's the hard part -- accepting your divinity. You might see it as being accountable, present, alive, creative or kind. Or you might think it's when you stop blaming (or playing the victim or reacting) and start claming your power to create your life.

I'd agree with you. But, I'd also add one thing. Divinity = self-acceptance

Today, dear ones, know that you are loved. Bless each other and in turn be blessed.

//end sermon (it helps if you smile and giggle too)

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a beautiful spirit you have. You definitely left me smiling.

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

thank you for such a happily received compliment! *tickled pink*

Rori said...

I am so grateful to have found this blog. And the flickr group.

I feel like I am really breaking through some barriers.

Thank you.
Rori
tuckle.net

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

rori, kudos! thank you for being here with us.