Thursday, March 10, 2005

breathing life into an old dream

I am working diligently, now that I have a bit of free time, on some of my projects that got pushed to the side. One of the "big ones" was to build an online community of goddesses under iamgoddess.com. A place where women can exceed the limits of their environs (i.e. religion, society, politics, creativity, roles, jobs, etc.) and join me in that sometimes challenging, but incredibly rewarding place of acceptance. Thanks to all of you here and at the Creatrix Collective, that dream is becoming reality.

Now, I am forging ahead and working on building the women-oriented directory of web resources for the community. The problem is that although I am quite the web gopher, my links are based on my perspective and I would like to have links from a multitude of goddess perspectives. If any of you have the time, please visit the directory's five categories and submit your choices to me at creatrix(at)iamgoddess.com. As always, I appreciate your help. xoxo

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments: