Tuesday, February 22, 2005

looking for women...

...yes, I am and I'm not afraid to scream it from the mountain tops!

Come help me create a blog community. Here. A place where we can share dreams and encourage each other to create new dreams. A place where inspiration is only a goddess away and she's likely to be posting any minute. A place where women feel the acceptance of a sister and the joy of knowing her talents are appreciated and needed.

Simply put, I need you...yes the beautiful goddess that resides within you...to come and play. Say it loud and proud. I Am Goddess!

Come on in...you know you want to. Take a seat on that lush satin pillow while I compliment your amazing and lush beauty. Get to know us and share a little of yourself.

Ah...yes, that's what it's like to be in a community of Goddesses. Plenty of spirit and love to go around.

No comments: