Wednesday, February 23, 2005

first impressions.

Thank you to Creatrix (aka Jennifer) for inviting me here. I'm honored and love new adventures. :) Thank you, thank you.

My introduction ::: I'm currently pushing along my fledgling jewelry business w/ the aide of www.funkyjunkie.biz, a couple local retail outlets and orders by word of mouth. On my site, I also keep a style & jewelry blog. You might find more than just style & jewelry, however, as I'm a complete chatterbox.

I love this vision I have of women coming together in total & utter support. Since my business has entered the online world, I am meeting and learning about tons of women in business ... all independent and creative. They have my adoration ... thank you.

Beyond business, we gals need other gals ... you know, to talk about shoes, socks & all things girly (or not so girly) and in every sense *goddess*.

3 comments:

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

You are so welcome! I am thrilled to have you here.

funkyjunkie said...

love the new look. very sexy plexi. :)

Creatrix (aka Jennifer) said...

Glad u like it...It's sexy like us! :)